Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Random Ramblings (3): Whoever You Are

Before I post another review. I'd really like to share this quote I've received by email. It really expresses what I'm feeling right now. And maybe whoever you are out there, you'll be able to relate with this too.

"Whoever you are, there is some younger person who thinks you are perfect. There is some work that will never be done if you don't do it. There is someone who would miss you if you were gone. There is a place that you alone can fill." - Jacob Braude

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my friends who might or might not be reading this. You made all the efforts and hard work really worth it. You're praises and commendations just makes my heart melt and simply encouraged me to do more and write more. You are incredible, guys. I really really really love you with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. I really appreciate and lovelovelove them and will try to reply as fast as I can. Have a blog? Post your blog URL along with your comments below. I would love to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...