Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday (9): Gravity

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating. 

Book: Gravity (The Taking #1) by Melissa West
Publication Date: October 16, 2012
Publisher: Entangled Publishing, LLC

In the future, only one rule will matter: Don’t. Ever. Peek.

Seventeen-year-old Ari Alexander just broke that rule and saw the last person she expected hovering above her bed--arrogant Jackson Locke, the most popular boy in her school. She expects instant execution or some kind of freak alien punishment, but instead, Jackson issues a challenge: help him, or everyone on Earth will die. 

Ari knows she should report him, but everything about Jackson makes her question what she’s been taught about his kind. And against her instincts, she’s falling for him. But Ari isn’t just any girl, and Jackson wants more than her attention. She’s a military legacy who’s been trained by her father and exposed to war strategies and societal information no one can know--especially an alien spy, like Jackson. Giving Jackson the information he needs will betray her father and her country, but keeping silent will start a war. - Goodreads

Never been a fan of alien stuff but I am so excited to read this one! Alien spy, military legacy, war? Come on! 

What are you waiting on?
Leave your link down below so I can check yours out.

9 comments:

  1. I'm also dying to read this one. It looks amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my WoW post

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. this whole book sounds like a big conspiracy! I can't wait to read it and the cover is so pretty!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh I love this cover! Seeing it around a lot lately!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! This does sound like something I would like to read! Thanks so much for spotlighting it today. Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read many books like this, so I'm willing to give it a shot ^^ Nice pick!

    Visit my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah! :)

    I love the cover of Gravity.. it is so beautiful.. and .. blue! :D It does sound like a good read and I am waiting on it, too! Can't wait to read it, great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this one on my to-read list and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am curious about this for several reasons. One, the magnificent cover. And 2, I am extremely curious why there is some dude hovering over her bed. Not entirely sure what to think of that one, but I definitely want to see!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments. I really appreciate and lovelovelove them and will try to reply as fast as I can. Have a blog? Post your blog URL along with your comments below. I would love to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...