Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

UPDATE: I'm still alive and breathing

I am mad-typing this right now because I can't go without saying anything. I've been out for the past 2 weeks because of technical difficulties(lol). I've since then changed my internet and fixed my laptop. I did try to blog using my Mom's laptop but I just couldn't get inspired or motivated.


I felt so disconnected after all those days I'm without internet. I go on Twitter and I am like, 'Who are all these people?' I don't know how to talk. Even writing this post is a special kind of challenge because I just don't know what to say. THE WORDS, GIVE ME MY WORDS BACK. Somebody dangle a chocolate outside my shell please.

Or a kiss will do. (source)
Anyway, I'm actually in the middle of packing. I'm moving to Manila today in preparation of working again on Monday. Why am I just packing? Ever did something at the last minute because you want to delay doing it as much as possible? I hate packing and just thinking about work on a Monday takes the cake in the mind-torture section.

But I've also corrected my body clock and this was one of the few positive things that happened while I was gone. I now sleep at 9 pm and wake up at 6 am.

I'm fabulous I know (source)
I've also finished all my review books for this month but haven't reviewed them yet so I'm quite behind in that department. Just please bare with me while I get back to the swing of things.

I think I'm forgetting something here but yes, I am back for good. I'll keep you posted on Twitter about how cool (not really) my job is. I'll also try visiting your blogs again tomorrow. I just hope to the internet gods that wherever I'm staying for the rest of this year has internet. Wish me luck?

Annnd there's my Mom shouting in the background again. Gotta run and finish packing. Tata for now.

21 comments:

  1. YAY YOU'RE BACK. I was sad because your blog was so quiet. *throws kittens at you* What? It felt like a kind gesture, the kitten-throwing. Kittens are nice. *nods* LOGICAL.

    Aaaanyway, I hope the packing goes well for you. Packing quite sucks. I always forget things. Important things. Like toothbrushes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch yeah being Internetless really does something for your words. I've been there my friend, but worry not they will get back to you ;) We're here waiting with you. Also I truly hope you'll have a nice place to stay with a really fast and amazing Internet (priorities) and that you've have a great time at your job (you never know ;) ) Great post, Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww don't worry Sarah! We'll be here. That sometimes happens, just let the time pass and I'm sure you would be writing posts 1000 words a minute :D.'

    I love the cat gifs. :> You did very good with that hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your move! Take care of yourself and just post when you're able. As the Jules above me said (nice name, btw ;)), we'll be here. :)

    Jules @ The Book of Jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice to know we have Emily at forever literary as book blog friends =)
    so, I am running the Book Blog awards this year and wanted to let you know nominations have been extended and are now open until october 12th. There are 13 awards up for grabs. You may nominate your own blog or ask your readers to nominate you. Readers vote on November 15th.
    Please leave a comment on my blog or tweet me @emancipatedmimi to get the badge to add to your site. You may use it to encourage your readers to vote for your blog on Nov 15th. The awards are intended to be fun and exciting, and get your blog some exposure as well. Hope you will join =) I'm usually on twitter so tweet me anytime with questions or comments =)
    official announcement video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA0Utyx6hMI
    NOMINATE here: http://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LJfSPMYlHSND3LZAypVoNak-nt67jeW5UHfjU6_GyHo/viewform
    VOTE HERE on Nov 15: http://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jAz1fJ-30YuNZvijMm0JN6rxj_yhjSU7rVqSIZFlOtI/viewform?edit_requested=true

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've been quite busy hun, I hope your move to Manila goes well! Focus on getting back into the groove of things and the job as well and we'll always be on Twitter <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to see you back even if it's just for a bit before your move. I hope packing turns out to be a breeze and that your move goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! You're back! *cheers* I totally understand the craziness with moving, even though I haven't really been in that situation. With school keeping me busy, I'm feeling off, but I'm happy that I've come to be organized now! <33

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, Sarah! I know I'm like (almost) 2 months late but, still, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW JOB! I already miss you so much on Gchat! Esp our fangirling over FIBA WORLD lol. Hope you come back to us soon!

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad that you're coming back, Sarah! But wow, you seriously have an amazing sleep & wake up routine going on there. I have to wake up at 6am as well for school, but I sleep at like 11pm AND IT'S NO WHERE NEAR ENOUGH. But I can't sleep earlier because SO. MUCH. HOMEWORK. GAH.

    Anyhoo, welcome back! <33

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time, Free Mickey mouse games for kids will be a perfect choice we recommend to you. With nice graphic style, high-quality interface and smooth animation, this game don’t let you be disappointed for sure.
    Beside, you can try zombie shooting games for kids, it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time. Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessons.thinking of you quotes and or you can relax by playing the game after the tired working timecar parking games free or reading ngôn tình hiện đại hay nhất. Each article definitely sexmang to give you the most comfortable feeling. Enjoy the experience!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What was the reason for the blog writer's two-week absence and what caused the technical difficulties? What particular challenges do blog writers face in writing these posts upon return?
    Regard Telkom University

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments. I really appreciate and lovelovelove them and will try to reply as fast as I can. Have a blog? Post your blog URL along with your comments below. I would love to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...